Google+ Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas: Fun Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Your Countdown to Christmas

Friday, November 25, 2011

Fun Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Your Countdown to Christmas

It's that time of year - time for our Elf on the Shelf, Jack, to finally appear! The Lil Divas have been anxiously awaiting his arrival & here's a little confession - so have I!



I had so much fun with our elf last year, 
and this year - I have even more ideas for him.

I thought I'd share some our elf fun from last year with you
in case you are just beginning this tradition at your home
and could use some inspiration.

Here are a few fun highlights of Jack's 2010 visit at our home:

a special message for the Lil Divas

Jack watching from our china cabinet

Hidden in the clock

A bird's eye view from he ceiling fan

reminding us of the reason for the season

way up high in our Christmas tree

even elves like tea parties

think he misses his reindeer friends?

chatting with Santa

letting us know he'll miss us on his last day

Be sure to follow us on Facebook for daily Jack updates this year!
I will also be posting Elf on the Shelf Fridays all month long
to share our elf adventures with you.

Stay tuned next Friday for week 1 of our Elf on The Shelf 2011 Adventures.

Interested in getting your own elf?
Here's more info:


* I link to some of these crafty & educational linkys*

6 comments:

  1. So much better than I was! I actually just took our elf out of our ceiling fan about a month ago- haha! I wasn't very good about keeping up with it. :) Thanks for linking these ideas up at the Critters And Crayons Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to start this tradition for my son, can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gave me some new ideas. Our "buddy" hangs upside down a whole lot. I have never made him be part of a play scene! Oh and you reminded me to move him right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! Check out the fun gift our elf brought us. :-) http://eastcoastmommyblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/magic-elf-seeds-delivered-by-our-elf-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going put Sparky in the dollhouse eating milk and cookies right now.

    http://jamieslay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this.,
    Leanpitch provides online training in agile coach during this lockdown period everyone can use it wisely.
    agile coach certification cost

    agile coach certification online

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas! I hope you will stay awhile to explore all we have to offer!