Google+ Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas: Wordless Wednesday 5/31 {w/linky}: Get Out & Play - Preschool Sports Day

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wordless Wednesday 5/31 {w/linky}: Get Out & Play - Preschool Sports Day

The Lil Divas had a Sports Day at Preschool & I was a volunteer Mom during my Oldest Diva's day!

Here's a peek at some playtime fun, flops & laughs:

Let's try some hula-hooping!


Huh?!



Ok, wait a minute - let's try that again!


I think I got it Mom!


or maybe not!


Wonder who she takes after? haha!


That's alright, Mom! I'd much rather try my luck at bowling


and the egg & spoon race


 some good old fashioned relay races


and even a little baseball


Yay, I got it!


What a FUN Day! :)

Now it's your turn! What are you sharing for your Wordless Wednesday this week?





Bern

13 comments:

  1. Hey mama! I love the hula-hooping pictures! I used to be a master at that when I was younger. Oh, the good ol' days, haha! Have a great Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sucked at hula-hooping when I was young and still do!!! Love the pics!!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not, for the life of me, hula hoop. But it sure looks like there was a lot of fun had. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was never very good at shaking it to hula hoop. :) LOL. Brings back memories of trying though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so fun....I have not done that since I was the Diva's age =) Good pics!!!

    ~KM

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband would love the Miami representation you have going on. He is a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...I always LOVED hula hooping, I wasn't too bad at it. I can't wait until Adaline is big enough for hula hoops and jump ropes :) Good old fashioned cheap fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely hula-hoop pictures. It did take me a while to get the groove with the hula-hoop the first time I tried it. It gets easier each time you try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like such a fun day! Love the hula hooping pictures, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It really seems fun! Nice photos!

    via Crazy days of Summer

    Light Trigger

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas! I hope you will stay awhile to explore all we have to offer!