Google+ Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas: CELEBRATE MOMS Sponsor Highlight - Exes and Ohs Designs

Friday, April 22, 2011

CELEBRATE MOMS Sponsor Highlight - Exes and Ohs Designs

Today, I am pleased to introduce you to Exes and Ohs Designs. This Etsy Shop specializes in the cutest handcrafted picture frames.

The frames are all unique and personalized to go with any decor, theme or holiday - all crafted to suit your specific needs. The frames are handcrafted and customized using a variety of means such as paint, scrapbook paper, decorative trim and embellishments and finished with decoupage gloss.

Here's a peek at some of the awesome & unique frame designs:



I love that the frames are made to match what you want - just send a picture and she will work with you to create the perfect custom look!

These frames are ideal for nurseries, wedding and/or baby showers, holidays, birthdays, seasonal decor, home decor and more.

The shop also features adorable tutus (whose lil girl doesn't LOVE those!), wood block letters (perfect for kids names, home decor or holiday decorating) and more so be sure to stop by Exes and Ohs Designs and see all they have to offer.



Did you spot a favorite or must have item? I LOVE the earth toned picture frames!

I am super excited to announce that Exes and Ohs Designs will be giving away 2 custom frames during our CELEBRATE MOMS Event - which will kick off on Sunday!

Stay tuned for the Exes and Ohs Designs giveaway on April 30th!

Bern

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by the blog and leaving such nice messages today!

    I hope your Easter is wonderful and dry!

    Peace to your day

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tutu is absolutely gorgeous! I agree that every little girl would love one =)

    AnnaBean is a new follower from the You Like Me Friday Blog Hop. I'd love if you could follow back as well!

    blog.annabean.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that frame and those blocks! So cute!

    I'm new to your blog! I found you through FTLOB and can't wait to read more! Feel free to check out my blog as well!

    Simply Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked this review! I must admit I came here for a different reason the word exes caught my attention as in ex spouses etc but once I read I liked. They have very unique frames that I adore. Of course the tutu was nice on the eyes also. Gladys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas! I hope you will stay awhile to explore all we have to offer!