Google+ Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas: CELEBRATE MOMS Sponsor Highlight - 76th Street, Ink

Friday, April 15, 2011

CELEBRATE MOMS Sponsor Highlight - 76th Street, Ink

I am so excited to introduce you to another of our wonderful event Sponsors - Beka from 76th Street, Ink

Beka, is the designer behind 76th Street, Ink and has previosuly worked in animation for The Simpsons and King of the Hiull and she also worked with Scholastic. Despite a successful career, she switched gears to start her own stationary company - 76th Street, Ink which features personalized greeting cards, stationary, invitations, labels, note cards and more!

I am enamored with Beka's adorable designs.  There are just so many uses - birthday invites, calling cards, mommy cards, teacher notes, kid stationary, bumper stickers, etc.... I could go on & on.

I love how you can choose to highlight yourself, a club, kids, pets, teachers, the entire family and more

Here's a peek at some of my fave things from her 76th Street, Ink Etsy Shop

Family Note Cards

Address labels
 
Teacher Notes (what a cool gift!)


 Bumper Stickers!
 Invitations

Ok, seriously don't you want some of these? They are just so cute!

Stay tuned on 4/28 when I unveil the 76th Street, Ink giveaway! You won't want to miss it!

Bern

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute. This is a great idea because the card is personalized and means more that way when you send it. Personal touch, which I happen to like a great deal. I think it makes for a nice gift when you need to send something different and don't know what to send. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Sidel on her post. These are just to cute. I'm going to have to order some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the notecards.
    They are adorable, I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are cute! I hope I don't miss that giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas! I hope you will stay awhile to explore all we have to offer!