Google+ Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas: Stop Coming, You are NOT Welcome Here!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stop Coming, You are NOT Welcome Here!

No, I don't mean you! You are very welcome here. I am so glad you stopped by to visit my lil blog and share a moment or two of my life.

I do however have unwelcome visitors in my life. Every time one of them pops up, it unnerves me. It makes me emotional, upset and yes quite frankly a bit angry.

They seem to be coming more and more often.  Don't they get it that I DO NOT want them here! Don't they realize that as soon as I see them I get agitated and banish them from my life completely?

Why do they keep coming? The troubling part is that they seem to be multiplying. I am waging a war - and I am losing!

I am shouting from the top of my lungs - YOU ARE NOT WELCOME! I DO NOT WANT YOU HERE!

They do not seem to listen. They could care less about what I want or how I feel.

By now, you might be asking yourself - What or Whom is she talking about? What has her in such a state?

Well my friends, I am going to let you in on my dark lil secret but only because I know you will understand. I know you will commiserate with me against this enemy.

Yes, it is an enemy. I am not ready to embrace their existence. I am not ready to acknowledge them at all.

Gray Hairs!

Are you with me? Do you see why I am panicked?

Every time I wash my hair - I find a new one... or two... or three. I stop looking after that, it's just too depressing! I am too scared!

Why? Why are they here? Why are they multiplying so quickly?

I feel too young to be enduring this torture. (I will be 35 in April)

Didn't they get my memo? It clearly stated "Please do not arrive until after my 50th birthday (at minimum)!"
I mean really, I even said please! {Sigh}

I feel older just looking at them. They are sucking the young right out of me ( or is that the Lil Divas? I am not quite sure)!

Once upon a time, I colored my hair for fun! Now it will be out of necessity - I refuse to let them win! I am upset they have taken away my choice. Who gave them that right? I surely didn't!

I am off to pluck the grays right out of my head - I believe in torturing the enemy... One by One!

Bern



P.S. - Don't forget to check out my Lil Diva Birthday Review & Giveaway Extravaganza this week! :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh my, oh my. You have me laughing! I could not figure out what you were talking about.

    You can get hair color at Walgreens for $3 this week. Wink! Wink!

    Carli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, time to reach for the bottle! The color bottle!

    You may like to look this verse up in the Bible: Proverbs 16:21. It may help you feel better! ;)

    :) Happy day!

    Janet

    www.homeward4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always had random grays since I was a teenager :) Very frustrating. I figure It's only a matter of time before I really start to go gray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I so hear u!! I have the exact same war going on top of my head. I'm not 35 yet either, like WTH? Totally not fair! Thanks for the read though:) Hope u had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can definitely get an AMEN in this corner, sista.

    36 here--- and Ms. Clairol is my bestie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I thought you were getting blog stalkers :)

    Well, I just saw a young woman with silver hair, and it actually looked very cool. Maybe she was getting gray hairs.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in complete agreement with you so I'm gonna go pamper myself this weekend with a nice new hair color to help hide those little monster~~New follower thanks for stopping by following you back~Shari

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I feel your pain ;) I've had white hairs coming in since I was in my 20s! hopped over from Wednesday Windows @ Frugality is Free & also following you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are too young. I'm 34 too and way too young for gray hairs. I saw you on Wednesday Windows and came to see.
    I'm Faith from Home Ec @ Home
    homeecathome.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas! I hope you will stay awhile to explore all we have to offer!